Acne Treatment & Acne Scars Removal in Vadodara, India
The Esthetica is a cutting-edge medical institution in Vadodara that offers a variety of acne scar treatment alternatives. Some of our signature Treatment, international peels, and a US FDA-approved acne laser treatment are among them. Here’s what to expect when you visit our clinic
Detailed Consultation with Dr. Megha Vyas, our Dermatologist
- Medication, Products, and Treatments for Acne are all part of a comprehensive acne prescription plan.
- The Bombay Skin Clinic offers acne treatments.
- The Acne Freedom ProgramTM is a 7-step programme that helps you get rid of acne.
- Gold toning with a laser from the US Food and Drug Administration
- Peels that are medicated
- Acne scar treatment with a derma roller
- RF Micro Needling
Subscribe to our newsletter and get a 20% discount on your next appointment
- Get notified dental news
- Up to date with the latest info
- Get access to exclusive offers
Acne Scar Treatments & Consultation
To effectively diagnose the many causes of acne, our Dermatologist will conduct a thorough evaluation of the various signs, blood tests, condition history, severity, and other factors. Various sorts of acne scar solutions, including drugs, anti-acne products, and therapies, are provided based on the in-depth inspection and diagnosis, as shown below. if you live in vadodara or nearby area we encorage you to visit our clinic at Karelibug Vadodara, or Call us on 94084 01616
What exactly is acne?
Acne is a skin condition that occurs when the hair follicles become clogged with oil and dead skin cells. Pimples, whiteheads, and blackheads are all caused by it. Acne is most common among teenagers, but it affects people of all ages. Acne can be bothersome, despite the fact that there are excellent acne treatments available. The pimples and bumps take a long time to cure, and as one starts to diminish, new acnes form more often.
Depending on the severity of acne, it can cause emotional discomfort as well as skin scarring. The sooner you start therapy, the less likely you are to acquire such problems.
Acne is caused by four basic factors
- Acne is caused by excessive oil production (sebum).
- Oil and dead skin cells block hair follicles
- Bacteria sInflammation
- Pimples emerge as elevated red spots with a white centre when the hair follicles become clogged with germs and oil and irritated or infected. Cyst-like lumps occur beneath the skin’s surface due to blockages and inflammation deep within the hair follicles. Acne seldom affects other pores on your skin, such as sweat gland openings.
Advanced Acne treatment at Esthetica, Vadodara
Chemical peels are a highly efficient acne treatment solution for all forms of acne. Chemical peels are liquids or gels that are applied to the skin and then removed after a few minutes. After each session, this application lowers the amount and size of new acne. Acne scars begin to fade when the present acne heals.
The oiliness of your skin decreases, and your face seems to be more even toned. At our Mumbai clinic, we utilise skin peels containing salicylic acid and azelaic acid. Jessner’s solution, retinol peels, and mandelic peels are all popular peels.
Intra-lesional therapy is a type of treatment that is used to treat a
To treat cystic acne, intra-lesional treatment involves injecting antibiotics and anti-inflammatory medications into the affected area. Within 48 hours, this cystic acne treatment is effective. The benefit of intra-lesional therapy is that the acne heals without leaving a scar.
Extraction of comedones
In the treatment of comedonal acne, we perform a process called comedone extraction. Under cream anaesthetic, we eliminate blackheads and whiteheads from the skin. The creation of fresh acne is reduced when the comedones are removed.
If you have mild breakouts, diamond tip microdermabrasion is a good option. The process not only removes dead skin cells that clog pores, but it also lowers oiliness.
Microdermabrasion can also help you avoid recurrence of acne. It can also offer you a smooth, lustrous complexion.