Tired of ill-fitting dentures?, Missing the fun of eating ?? Here is your solution
Dental implants are changing the way people live. They are designed to provide a foundation for replacing teeth which look, feel and function like natural teeth. Moreover, facial contours are also preserved. With dental implants, the person who has lost teeth regains the ability to eat virtually anything.
There are different protocols/techniques for Dental implant treatment. The proven Branemark Protocol is a two-stage dental implant treatment which requires 3 to 6 months with 2-3 sittings. Patients undergoing such treatment have to wait for a longer time before they can enjoy the benefits of better appearance, chewing, speech and their self-confidence.
What is Permanent-fixed teeth-in-5 days protocol?
Permanent-fixed teeth-in 5-days protocol is the in thing in dental implant treatment today. As the name says, every patient receives fixed permanent ceramic teeth in exactly 5 days from the day of implant placement. The most conservative (flapless) surgical technique combined with an in-house dental laboratory can deliver fixed teeth in 5 days.
With Permanent-fixed teeth-in-5-days protocol we can replace a single tooth, several teeth, or a full mouth of teeth, upper or lower, with remarkable comfort, predictability, and aesthetics.
Permanent-fixed-teeth-in-5 days, How is it done?
The Permanent-fixed teeth-in-5 day’s protocol is performed in a single phase. It includes,
- Any tooth extraction, as indicated
- Implant placement, as planned
- Custom made CAD-CAM (designed ‘n’ milled) permanent prosthesis (teeth) fixed on Implants.
On the first visit, the implant team clinically examines the patient, followed by necessary X-rays taken for a preliminary assessment. A 3D CBCT Scan if required, will be performed for precision planning. Virtual placement of implants will be demonstrated to the patient on the 3D CBCT SCAN, before finalizing the treatment plan. As a part of the treatment planning, the technique, cost factor, and different fixed teeth options will be explained to the patient.
The teeth are extracted and the basal implants are also placed during the same surgical visit. A fixed acrylic bridge is fabricated on the same day of surgery. Impressions are taken for permanent ceramic teeth.
The permanent ceramic teeth are custom prepared and fixed within 5 days.
Thus the timeline for Permanent-fixed teeth-in-5 days is completed within one trip. we place 8 to 10 implants to restore the upper jaw and 6 to 8 implants for the lower jaw. The technique includes a combination of compression implants, basal implants, and pterygoid implants. With this combination, every patient receives a full set of fixed teeth, without any bone graft procedure, sinus lift or nerve repositioning, that too with a lifetime warranty.
With these 8 to 10 basal implants, a full set of permanent ceramic teeth are fixed. A full set means the patient gets a total of 14 teeth on each arch, including the 2nd molars. The fabrication of permanent teeth takes approximately 4 to 5 days in our hi-tech dental lab. These permanent solutions are exclusively customized for you using CAD-CAM precision, along with the manual artistry and dexterity of skilled technicians. You have varied options to choose from such as metal ceramics, metal free Zirconium or titanium based crown and bridges.
Why is Permanent-fixed teeth-in-5 days protocol so successful at our centre ?
- The vast experience of the implant team, with thousands of implants placed, a big percentage of which includes immediate loading implants.
- With an in-house 3D CBCT SCAN, every implant planning and placement is done with ultimate precision. Hi-tech CAD-CAM supported, in house dental laboratory with 20 versatile and artistic dental technicians, in a team with 2 high profile Prosthodontists (tooth replacement specialists) make sure you get the most natural looking, functional teeth in just 5 days time.
- No general dental treatments are done in this zone. It means that implant treatments are done with high standards of sterilization and state-of-the-art equipment.
- Even though every practitioner claims painless/ stress less placement of implants, we believe that full mouth implant placement needs more attention as far as the stress factor is concerned. To overcome this issue, the implant center is equipped with general anesthesia facility and a senior anesthetist on call.
- The implant center even has inpatient facilities, if you prefer round the clock attention and surely some savings on your accommodation. Advantages of Permanent-fixed teeth-in-5 days protocol using KOS, BCS, BOI implants.
Comparison of different implant treatment techniques
- The versatility of the implant team is very crucial in implant treatment planning and execution.
- No single implant procedure is ideal for every clinical situation. Many of the known implant practitioners perform only a single technique for every situation because they are only familiar to that one technique. They not only promote that technique, they even put down other modalities. This is a lack of expertise and knowledge.
- No technique is superior to any other technique. The fact is that different techniques and approaches are required for different clinical situations, for the ultimate success of the implant.
Options for Permanent-fixed teeth-in-5 days
- All-on-6 / 8
- Zygomatic implant
The relative risk of failure
Less risk, lifetime warranty Less risk, lifetime warranty. Less risk, lifetime warranty. Mild risk of sinus infection, life time warranty
No cantilevers required Technique designed for cantilevers on either side No cantilevers required Technique designed for cantilevers on either side
Type of prosthesis
Metal Ceramic or Zirconium Ceramic Crown & Bridge Acrylic (initial), Final prosthesis with Titanium Hybrid Denture or Procera Implant Bridge Metal Ceramic or Zirconium Ceramic Crown & Bridge Acrylic (initial), Final prosthesis with Titanium Hybrid Denture or Procera Implant Bridge
Type of implants
Single piece Implants. Combination of compression screw, Basal Implants and Pterygoid Implants are used. Two piece implants Single piece Implants /Two piece implant Two piece implants
No screw loosening, since single piece implants used Screw loosening rarely a problem. But has an advantage of unscrewing the prosthesis to clean and polish Combination Screw loosening rarely a problem. But has an advantage of unscrewing the prosthesis to clean and polish
Mild risk Mild risk Mild risk Mild risk of Sinus infection
No of implants
6-8 for the lower jaw. 8-10 for the upper jaw. 4- 5 implants 6-8 implants 4-6 implants for the upper jaw
No of teeth
12-14 teeth in each jaw. Teeth replaced till second molar 10 teeth (initial) 12-14 teeth (final) 12-14 teeth in each jaw. Teeth replaced till second molar 10 teeth (initial) 12-14 teeth (final)
No of trips
One trip, as permanent ceramic crown or bridge is placed in 5 days Two trips. Final teeth fixed after 3-6 months of implant placement. One/Two trips. Two trips. Final teeth fixed after 3-6 months of implant placement.