Breast Augmentation in Vadodara
You may be looking for Breast Augmentation in Vadodara, sometimes introduced as breast enlargement, breast implants, or breast augmentation surgery, our most major surgery in Vadodara, India.
The procedure involves the placement of premium breast implants to lift the size and volume of your breasts, adding to your overall shape and appearance.
Every Breast Augmentation procedure in Vadodara is highly customised by our cosmetic surgeons, who will work with you to consider the desired results.
Quick Overview & Instructions
Pre Surgery – Instructions
2 Week Before & After Surgery
No Food & Drink
On the day of Surgery
(Only sip of water allowed)
Up to 1 Weeks
Stay with Relative
Do not wear any Jewellery
No Contact Lens
Do not wear Contact Lenses
Stop Other Medicines
(Ask doctor first)
Drink Plenty of Water
3 to 4 Days
On the Day of Surgery – Instructions
General Aesthetic, Local Anaesthesia
Wear Surgical Bra
Post Surgery – Instructions
Itching or Stinging
12 to 72 hours
No Rubbing or Touching
Back to work
Within 2 to 3 weeks
(depend on work)
1 to 3 Months
Apply Ice on the breast
(Do not apply it directly)
Do not Run
3 to 5 Weeks
* * All instructions are based on the standard procedure and average cases at Esthetica Hospital. Besides, every patient has different conditions and treatment steps. Please, ask your surgeon for your specific case if there are any other symptoms you have.
What is breast augmentation or implants?
Breast augmentation surgery is a procedure to enhance the appearance of a breast and expand its size. If a woman wants bigger breasts, then she should undergo breast augmentation surgery. There are many techniques for breast augmentation, including breast implant and fat transfer.
Some of the key benefits of breast augmentation in Vadodara, India are as follows
- Added Size and Curves
- Equal Naturally Asymmetrical Breasts
- Shape Breasts After Pregnancy and Ageing
- Restore Breasts After a Mastectomy
- Increase Self-Confidence
- Ability to wear new clothes
- Increase Self-Confidence Ability to wear more or fewer clothes
- Feeling more youthful
- A Good option for patients without excess fatty tissues
- Improved social opportunities
- The options for women who have had breast cancer in the past
Procedure for Breast Augmentation (Breast Implant)
- The operation is done during general anesthesia.
- After making an incision, the surgeon will separate the breast tissue from your chest and create a pocket. This pocket will be above or below the outermost muscle on the chest wall ( pectoral muscles). The surgeon will then insert the implant into this pocket. The surgeon will adjust the shape of the implant by placing them behind the nipple. They will place saline implants if necessary and fill the implant with sterile saline according to the instructions.
- The surgeon will close the incision and bandage it with the adhesive and surgical tape
Cost of Breast Augmentation in Vadodara, India
Typically, the breast augmentation surgery cost ranges from ₹100,000 to ₹120,000. Because it is a cosmetic procedure, health insurance usually doesn’t cover breast augmentation.
|Type||Info||Price INR(₹)||Price USD($)
|Breast Augmentation||The surgery to increase breast size||₹1,00,000 to ₹1,20,000||$1,230 to $1,470|
*Cost includes the standard procedure and treatment steps. Each patient has a different condition, so minor cost variations may apply
The success rate of breast augmentation surgery depends on several factors, such as the patient’s age, body type, and weight. It also depends on the surgeon’s experience and skill. These factors can be affected by other factors such as the patient’s health condition or medical history. However, lots of breast augmentation surgery has been done at Dr Megha‘s full body cosmetic surgery clinic and success rate is about 90% to 95%
#breast augmentation surgery, #breast implant surgery
Dr. Megha has reviewed this Medical web page. She is a Chief Surgeon of the Faciomaxillary surgeon at Esthetica Hospital. The information on this page is based on her skill, expertise, and experience in her Faciomaxillary medical career. if you want to ask any questions regarding the above medical page, send an email to email@example.com.
Chef Surgeon at Esthetica Hospital
Breast Augmentation in Vadodara FAQ’s
Sometimes, The Surgeon can augment breasts with a specific local anaesthetic. For example, implants may be placed under the breast but over the muscle.
If possible, wait 48 hours after surgery before showering. After 48 hours, you can remove the film and skin strips except for the medicated tape or strips of skin covering the incisions. You may remove such tapes or strips of skin after 48 hours.
Like any surgery, getting breast implants poses risks. Some women have bleeding, infection, and other complications from surgery. But usually, it won’t happen by a professional cosmetic surgeon.
Typically, the surgery ranges from ₹100,000 to ₹120,000. Because it is a cosmetic procedure, health insurance usually doesn’t cover breast augmentation.
The primary benefit of breast implants is the boost to a patient’s self-esteem. Many women who come in for breast implants are extremely self-conscious about their breast size.
After 2 to 3 weeks, you may often be sore and edematous with a pulling or stretching feeling in the breast area. You may feel significantly better and healthier each day, though You may require moderate pain medicine for two or more weeks.
Carefully massage the area where your chin muscle mass satisfy the neck muscular tissues. Practice twice-a-day; a collection of lifting your chin up and also bowing it down in the matter of 6-8. Go with facial workouts and also neck activities for an overall slender look.