Ear Correction Treatment in Vadodara
If you feel unhappy with their earlobes’ size, shape, or orientation, they may be able to change these features using an operation called “Ear Shaping”. If you’re facing an issue related to your ears, don’t worry; we offer earlobe reshape treatments at our clinic in Vadodara. Surgery for ear lobe reshape is used when there has been trauma or congenital deformity which causes damage to the outer part of the earlobes.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get a 20% discount on your next appointment
- Get notified dental news
- Up to date with the latest info
- Get access to exclusive offers
Some benefits of otoplasty surgery include
The benefits of this procedure are many, but they all depend on the individual patient. For some, it may help them to hear better and for others it may help them to breathe better or improve their self-esteem.
- Otoplasty is a surgical procedure that corrects the deformity of the ear. It is often performed on children but can also be done on adults.
- Otoplasty has many benefits such as improved self-esteem, reduced risk of infection, and improved hearing. It is also less expensive than other surgeries.
- Otoplasty has been used to correct deformities in the ears since ancient times. Ear correction surgery is often performed on children but can also be done on adults. This procedure has many benefits such as improved self-esteem, reduced risk of infection, and improved hearing.
Procedure of Ear Correction or Otoplasty
Ear correction is a surgical procedure that involves removal of excess cartilage in the ear and repositioning the ear. In this procedure, a surgeon will remove the excess cartilage from the ear, reshape it, and then put it back into position. The surgery usually takes about 30 minutes to complete.
Recovery time of Ear Correction treatment
The recovery time of otoplasty is the amount of time it takes for the patient to regain their appearance after undergoing surgery. It can be measured in days or weeks depending on the procedure and its severity.
Success Rate of Ear Correction or Otoplasty
Success rates vary depending on the severity of the deformity and the intricacy of the surgery. For some cases, it can be as high as 80% for people who have undergone surgery before. The success rate depends on a lot of factors including age, medical history, co-morbidities, and surgical technique.
Cost of Ear Correction or Otoplasty
Otoplasty is an expensive procedure with a range of costs depending on the patient’s condition and techniques used. In general, otoplasties cost between ₹50,000 and ₹300,000 per ear.