Most Trusted Hair Transplant Treatment, Vadodara(India)
Don’t be concerned about your thinning hair! Here at Esthetica, the best hair transplant clinic in Vadodara, we’d want to utilize this chance to help Vadodara residents with their hair loss issues. Hair loss treatment, hair fall treatment, PRP treatment, FUE, FUT hair transplantation, and worldly robotic hair transplantation are available at Esthetica for Vadodara patients suffering from hair loss.
What is the hair transplant procedure in Vadodara?
- The first step is for the doctor to assess the state of the scalp.
- The doctor will go through the client’s whole medical history.
- After a thorough examination, the doctor determines the quantity of grafts required for hair transplantation.
- The doctor examines the current medical state using blood testing.
- If everything meets the doctor’s standards, he recommends hair transplantation.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get a 20% discount on your next appointment
- Get notified dental news
- Up to date with the latest info
- Get access to exclusive offers
What are the various hair transplantation methods used by Esthetica Vadodara?
Here are the many hair transplantation methods offered by Esthetica.
- FUT (Follicular Unit Transplant) is a procedure that involves the transplantation of follicular units
- FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) is a method of extracting hair follicles.
- Bio FUE
- Bio FUT
- Hair transplantation on the face
- Hair transplantation for long hair
- Hair transplantation on the body
- Hair transplantation after a revision
Why choose Esthetica in Vadodara for hair transplantation?
- Esthetica offers world-class, cutting-edge facilities.
- Esthetica has its own research and development facility and laboratory.
- Procedures and equipment that have been approved by the US Food and Drug Administration.
- Trichologists from the best and most experienced team
- A group of therapists who are certified and well-trained
- Individualized therapy depending on the patient’s needs and medical history
- We provided 95 percent customer satisfaction to a large number of clients.
FUT Hair Transplant in Vadodara
One of the hair transplant methods is FUT (follicular unit transplantation). In Vadodara, this is also known as the strip method hair transplant. Which method of hair transplantation is the most popular in India? This process entails removing a strip of skin from the donor location, extracting the hair follicles from the strip, and transplanting the hair follicles to the recipient area. The FUT hair transplant process is best for patients who need a significant number of grafts in their hair transplant. For better outcomes, most experts choose FUT hair transplant in Vadodara. Esthetica has the top FUT transplant surgeons in Vadodara to ensure a successful hair transplant. In Vadodara, FUT hair transplants are less expensive than FUE and robotic hair transplants.
Esthetica, Vadodara FUE Hair Transplant
We invite you to contact us for more detailed info if you seek an FUE hair transplant in Vadodara. The two most common techniques for extracting hair follicles from the donor area are FUE and FUT. In this technique, individual hair follicles are removed from the donor area and implanted into the bald area. This treatment is best for patients who desire fewer hair follicles transplanted.
- Unlike FUT hair transplant, individual hair follicles will be extracted from the donor location, and the expert will remove a single hair follicle. FUT Hair transplants remove a strip of skin with hair follicles simultaneously.
- This process has no stitches or scars, unlike FUT hair transplant.
- Because the expert will not separate the skin during this treatment, The expert will involve minor discomfort in harvesting the hair follicles.
- When using the FUE hair transplant process, any portion of the body with hair can be considered a donor area.
- In Vadodara, Hairline International has excellent hair transplantation specialists and the most advanced equipment for FUE hair transplants.