What are dental autoclaves?
The management of clinical waste and dental procedures requires highly skilled dentists, but even the best doctor can’t use the full extent of his capacities if he isn’t supplied by the most appropriate tools. No matter which angle you approach this from, an efficient dental practice methodology has to leave behind satisfied employees and patients (who are also your customers). In order to do this, you will of course need good dental tools, as well as the best autoclaves for steam sterilization, so your staff can use sterile and appropriately stocked tools.
Dental sterilizers are imperative to a dental practice. Also referred to as autoclaves, dental sterilizers use steam—at temperatures reaching 270° F—to completely sterilize instruments and dental equipment. This steam sterilization of various surgical tools and dental instruments is efficient and safe.
A fully functional sterilizer usually comes with the following features:
1.Can be used to sterilize all loads including solids, type A hollow instruments, type B hollow instruments, porous loads and wrapped instruments.
2.Sterilization program: Usually 4 kinds of programs – nude / cotton / package / plastic. Special function for killing the viruses of HIV (AIDS), HBV (hepatitis B), mad cow virus and Bacillus.
3. Test procedures: Vacuum test, Helix test and B&D test
4. Test program: Bowie & Dick test, Helix test, and Vacuum test
5. Cleaning procedure: Pipeline cleaning
6. Printer function: Printing sterilization process, various sterilization data and indicators.
7. Built-in USB interface: Insert the U disk into the USB interface of the sterilizer. At the end of the process, the control system will transfer the detailed record of the sterilization data to the U disk. Now, you can view the sterilization data on the computer by the U disk.
8. Sterilization data internal storage function
9. Multi-language display function
10. A proper indication of the level of water in the water tank and the wastewater tank along with an effective alarm function.
11. Appointment sterilization function where the machine starts work according to the pre-set time.
As technology get improvement day by day, the autoclave becomes more and more humanized and the functions increase daily. So you need to know what exactly you need for your autoclave, then you can find out the most suitable one for your need.
Follow the above steps; I believe you can choose a dental autoclave that you are satisfied with, at the same time, to improve your work efficiency.