Complete Details of All-on-4 Implants in Vadodara, India
You may be looking for the All-on-4 Dental implants options for complete tooth implants in Vadodara, India. You will get the complete understating of the all-on-four teeth implant placement in India, including cost, instruction, procedure, type, reviews, benefits, etc.
First, we will discuss the purpose of all-on-four implant methods and the cost. Then we will find the best possible procedure, and lastly, we will show you that “How all-on-four implants change people’s lives in India?.
All on 4 is the best, the most cost-effective, and most successful tooth implant method to achieve the best possible result in minimal surgery. At Esthetica, you will get the most durable all-on-4 implant placement in 1 to 7 days of treatment.
Cost of All-on-4 Dental Implants in Vadodara, India
|Company Name||Info||Price INR(₹)
|Noris Medical||Esthetica provides dental implants from the most popular dental implant provider Noris Medical – Israel.||₹200,000||$2600|
|Osteem||Esthetica also masters for placing the world’s most placed dental implant from Osteem Implant||₹250,000||$3200|
|Straumann||It including groundbreaking technologies such as Roxolid® and SLActive®||₹300,000||$3850|
*Cost includes the standard procedure and treatment steps. Each patient has a different condition, so minor cost variations may apply
What is All-on-Four Tooth Implants?
All on four implants – as the name suggests, all the jaw teeth are supported by four implants. All on 4 is the method used when there is less bone available in the backside of either jaw.
In the “All on Four” Method, two implants come in the centre of the jaw and straight position, whereas the other two implants are tilted at the sides of the jaw to avoid sinus perforation. Due to this tilt of two implants, the implant’s head reaches the level of the 2nd premolar or 1st molar tooth.
Indication of all on four implants
- Less bone in the region of molars teeth in both jaws
- Adequate length and width of bone in the area of the front side of both jaws
- Medically compromised patient in whom extensive surgery of graft is not advised
- Immediate replacement of fixed teeth
Best Candidate for All on 4 Implants
- Those who do not have bone
- Available in the front region till 1st premolar region. In such cases
- Zygoma implant may be the option along with all on 4
- Good bone available in both jaws on the backside
- Patients with a massive bite force
- Big jaw sizes, which require more teeth for chewing
Benefits of All-on-Four Implants
Many people have regained comfort and confidence by replacing Missing teeth With all on four dental implants. This treatment has become popular and preferable with patients over the years because it can replace an entire mouth of teeth with just four dental implants and only one surgery. All on four dental implants, it’s possible to replace all of your teeth in just one day. and since the treatment costs less than other options, many more people can restore their entire smile with Affordable All on four dental implants.
Some of the advantages include:
- Restores a complete smile with only four implants
- A complete set of new teeth in only one day
- Treatment involves just one surgery.
- Secure placement deep in the jawbone, so implants will not shift or loosen.
- No bone graft is usually necessary.
- Lower cost than other treatment alternatives, making it easier to replace
- Teeth with affordable all on four dental implants.
Quick Overview & Instructions
3 Day Before & 1 Week After
Drink Plenty of Water
Brush and Floss
Teeth should be clean
12 Hours Before & After Treatment
Stay with Relative
Do not wear any Jewellery
No Contact Lens
Do not wear Contact Lenses
Stop Other Medicines
(Ask doctor first)
On the Day of Surgery – Instructions
1 to 2 Hours
General Anesthesia or IV Sedation
Post-Operative – Instructions
No Hard Bruising
7 Days(on Extraction site)
Use Ice Pack
6 to 10 Hours
4 to 5 Days
Back to work
1 to 2 Days
(Depend of Work Type)
No heavy Lifting
1 to 2 Weeks
* All instructions are based on the standard procedure and average cases at Esthetica Hospital. Besides, Every Patient has different conditions and treatment steps. Please ask your surgeon for your specific case, If there are any other symptoms you have.
Success rate of All-on-4 Dental Implants in India
The success rate for all 4 implants is very high. They are a good choice for those unsure about the implant. The success rate of all-on-4 implants for all customers is over 98%.