Wisdom Tooth Extraction in Vadodara
You may be planning for wisdom tooth removal in Vadodara because It is not common for people to have enough space for all their wisdom teeth. As a result, they grow in impact.
It can cause discomfort by pushing your other teeth forward, creating space for food to get trapped, and can lead to pain.
Our patients often have their wisdom teeth extracted. We can take X-rays, examine you at Esthetica Hospital Vadodara, and tell you if and when to schedule an extraction. Call 94084 01616 to reach us.
Quick Overview & Instructions
Discuss your medical History with Surgeon
3 Day Before & 1 Week After Surgery
No Food & Drink
(Only water allowed)
Stay with Relative
Do not wear any Jewellery
No Contact Lens
Do not wear Contact Lenses
Stop Other Medicines
(Ask doctor first)
On the Day of Surgery – Instructions
Minor Surgery required
Post-Operative – Instructions
No Hard Bruising
Use ice packs
Take Soft Food
4 to 5 Days
Back to work
(Depend of Work Type)
No heavy lifting
* All instructions are based on the standard procedure and average cases at Esthetica Hospital. Besides, Every Patient has different conditions and treatment steps. Please ask your surgeon for your specific case, If there are any other symptoms you have.
Why do we need to extract Wisdom tooth?
The wisdom teeth (also known as third molars) are the last teeth to form after the second and 12-year molars. They become fully formed around 17-19 years old. They begin to emerge into the mouth in their teens and early twenties as they grow.
These molars are often kept in place for a healthy life. However, they can become “trapped” beneath the gum line behind the second molars. It is due to the lack of space in their dental arch that would allow them to erupt normally. They are called “impacted” if the third molars don’t erupt or remain “locked in the bone.” Therefore we have to remove it before it is too late.
Symptoms of Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Surrounding bone and soft tissue
- Pain and migraines
- Decays (tooth decay or cavities).
- Dissolution in the second molars.
- Shifting of adjacent teeth.
- Bleeding in the gum tissues.
- Formation around the wisdom tooth.
- Breaching bone.
- Merging adjacent teeth.
Some of the key benefits Wisdom Tooth Removal
- Prevent damage to nearby teeth
- Less crowding means fewer orthodontic problems
- Decrease the risk of oral disease and inflammation
- Lessen orofacial pain
- Prevent cysts, tumours, and jaw damage
- Reduced Headaches
- Stop Tooth Shifting
- Decreased Chance of Periodontal Disease
- Stop Infection
- Alleviated Orofacial Pain
At tooth extraction in Vadodara, The procedure will be performed in our Hospital. If your tooth is severely impacted or you need to have the procedure performed more effectively, your dentist might recommend that you consult an oral surgeon. Your surgeon may also recommend sedation to make the surgery more comfortable.
During a wisdom tooth removal in Vadodara, your dentist or oral surgeon:
- To expose the tooth or bone, cut the gum tissue
- Removing bone that is obstructing the root of the tooth
- If it is easier to take out in sections, you can divide the tooth.
- Take out the tooth
- Remove all debris and bone from the area of the extracted tooth.
- To promote healing, you can stitch the wound shut. However, this is not always necessary.
- To control bleeding and help blood clot, place gauze on the extraction site.
Wisdom tooth removal cost in Vadodara
In Vadodara at Esthetica, the cost of wisdom tooth extraction can range from around ₹3,500 to ₹6,500, depending upon the tooth’s position and severity of deformation.
Most studies reported survival rates of over 95%. I observed similar survival rates for immediate and early placement.
cost, wisdom, near, me, recovery, price, extraction, removal, pain
Dr. Dhaval has reviewed this Medical web page. He is a Chief Oral & Maxillofacial surgeon at Esthetica Hospital. Besides, The information on this page is based on his skill, expertise, and experience in his medical career. If you want to ask any questions regarding the above medical page, send an email to email@example.com.
Dr. Dhaval Trivedi (MDS)
Chief Oral & Maxillofacial surgeon at Esthetica Hospital