At Esthetica, for painless teeth removal, we will give you the best possible options to choose your next teeth removal treatment will be minimal to no pain. This approach not only helps to relieve anxiety but it numb the affected areas so that the patient can’t feel anything. To minimize much of the pain and discomfort from this procedure, we offer Sedation Dentistry for tooth extraction and other dental procedure at the request of our patients.
Quick Overview & Instructions
Discuss your medical History with Surgeon
3 Day Before & 1 Week After Surgery
No Food & Drink
(Only water allowed)
Stay with Relative
Do not wear any Jewellery
No Contact Lens
Do not wear Contact Lenses
Stop Other Medicines
(Ask doctor first)
On the Day of Surgery – Instructions
Minor Surgery required
Post-Operative – Instructions
No Hard Bruising
Use ice packs
Take Soft Food
4 to 5 Days
Back to work
(Depend of Work Type)
No heavy lifting
* All instructions are based on the standard procedure and average cases at Esthetica Hospital. Besides, Every Patient has different conditions and treatment steps. Please ask your surgeon for your specific case, If there are any other symptoms you have.
Why do we need to extract tooth?
At Esthetica Hospital, the surgeon would be going to pull your tooth because of many reasons. The tooth may be so hopelessly damaged from tooth decay that the tooth cannot save even with root canal therapy. It may be causing crowding or malocclusion (bad bite), which may prevent a new tooth from breaking through. Or, the tooth may be loose due to gum disease or even from an accident.
Indication of Tooth Extraction
- Merging adjacent teeth.
- Pain behind molars can rise with time.
- Inflammation, swelling, as well as tenderness, can result in infection
- Foul breath and also negative taste can likewise be detected as a result of wisdom teeth
- Jaw pain and stiffness
- Surrounding bone and soft tissue
- Pain and migraines
- Decays (tooth decay or cavities).
- Dissolution in the second molars.
- Shifting of adjacent teeth.
- Bleeding in the gum tissues.
- Formation around the wisdom tooth.
- Breaching bone.
Some of the key benefits of Tooth Removal
- Reduced Headaches
- Stop Infection
- Decrease the risk of oral disease and inflammation
- Prevent damage to nearby teeth
- Stop Tooth Shifting
- Decreased Chance of Periodontal Disease
- Less crowding means fewer orthodontic problems
- Lessen orofacial pain
- Prevent cysts, tumours, and jaw damage
- Alleviated Orofacial Pain
At the start of tooth extraction in Vadodara, Local anesthesia is the most common treatment to numb the pain before extraction. Dentists will apply a numbing substance to your gums near the tooth that is being extracted. They then administer a local anesthetic near the site of the extraction.
The tooth removal process depends upon the stage in which the tooth is. It is simple for a surgeon when a tooth is obvious to extract. However, if the tooth is impacted or below the gum line, the dentist should cut the gum line.
Painless tooth removal cost in Vadodara
At Esthetica Hospital, The average cost of tooth removal can vary from ₹500 to ₹2,000 in Vadodara, India. The cost of tooth removal can be on various factors such as the quality of the teeth, treatment, and overall costs. If wisdom tooth extraction surgery is required, the price might go higher than the standard cost.
cost, wisdom, near, me, recovery, price, extraction, removal, pain
Dr. Dhaval has reviewed this Medical web page. He is a Chief Oral & Maxillofacial surgeon at Esthetica Hospital. Besides, The information on this page is based on his skill, expertise, and experience in his medical career. If you want to ask any questions regarding the above medical page, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr. Dhaval Trivedi (MDS)
Chief Oral & Maxillofacial surgeon at Esthetica Hospital